ANTHONY M. BRICHTA
Anthony M. Brichta is an associate in the firm’s litigation practice group. His practice includes commercial litigation, appellate practice, creditor’s rights, bankruptcy, and insurance defense.
Anthony is a member of the Chester County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, New York Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
Anthony received his Juris Doctor from Duke University School of Law, where he participated in the university’s mock trial and trial practice programs. He was also a member of Duke’s wrongful convictions clinical program during his third year of study and was the Assistant Editor of Political Communication, a national Political Science Journal, during his second year.
Anthony grew up in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania and attended Lehigh University where he received a B.A. in economics and a M.A. in political science. He graduated from Lehigh in three years and earned his master’s degree during his fourth year of study through the University’s Presidential Scholar Program.
• Obtained seven-figure verdict and favorable declaratory judgment decision against national pharmaceutical company on behalf of municipal client in breach of contract dispute.
• Successfully prosecuted conversion action as first chair litigator on behalf of a regional bank client.
• Successfully defended appeal before Superior Court of multimillion-dollar judgment in favor national banking client.
Areas of Practice
• Commercial Litigation
• Liquor Law
• Insurance Defense
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit of the United States
• New York
• Duke University School of Law, J.D.,
• Lehigh University, M.A.,
• Lehigh University, B.A., summa cum laude
Professional Achievements & Honors
2018 & 2019 Rising Star in Philadelphia Magazine by Super Lawyers®.