ALISON K. MENTO
West Chester, PA
p: 610.436.4400 Ext.1540
Alison Mento’s practice focuses on commercial banking and finance as well as real estate, business and municipal matters. Prior to joining the firm, Alison spent 5 years practicing public finance at Ballard Spahr LLP.
Outside of work, Alison has been an active volunteer in her community including her children’s schools, her family’s local church and the Rebels FC Soccer Club where she has enjoyed serving on their board of directors and coaching her daughter’s travel soccer team.
Alison lives in East Goshen Township with her husband, Doug, and their three children, where she loves to garden and spend time outdoors in her free time.
Areas of Practice
• Banking, Lending
• Loan Documentation
• Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning
• Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
• Chester County Bar Association
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• The University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, order of the coif, 2000
• Muhlenberg College, B.A., 1997