Jennifer Breton is a member of the firm’s transaction practice group and concentrates her practice in the areas of Business, Estates and Trusts, and Taxation.
Jennifer earned an LL.M. in Taxation from Temple University Beasley School of Law where she received the Faculty Award. She also won the prestigious American Bar Association Law Student Tax Challenge (LL.M. division). Jennifer also earned a J.D. from Widener University School of Law where she notably served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Widener Law Symposium Journal.
Jennifer is an active volunteer with the Fund for Women and Girls where she serves on the Development and Luncheon Committees. She also volunteers her time with the Wills for Heroes program and the animal rescue organization, Spay n Save.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer owned her own firm (Jennifer Breton Law) and served as the President of the Caln Township Board of Commissioners. She lives in Caln Township with her husband, Jim, and three children.
Main Areas of Practice
· Estates and Trusts
· Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
· United States Tax Court
· United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
· American Bar Association
· Chester County Bar Association
· Member, Judicial Evaluation Committee
· Chair, Tax Section
· Chester County Estate Planning Council
· International Fiscal Association (United States Branch)
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
· Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. (Taxation)
· Temple University Beasley School of Law, Estate Planning Certificate
· Widener University School of Law, J.D.
· West Chester University, B.A.