KIMBERLY P. VENZIE
West Chester, PA
p: 610.436.4400 Ext.1650
Kimberly P. Venzie has been practicing law in southeastern Pennsylvania for nearly 20 years. Her practice is focused in the areas of municipal and zoning law, real estate, and land use. Kim currently advises Boards of Supervisors, Planning Commissions, and Zoning Hearing Boards as well as private developers and individual property owners on all types of municipal and land use issues. She routinely handles land use and real estate matters, drafts various documents, agreements and ordinances for local governments and advises municipal officials and staff.
In 2010, Ms. Venzie was named a Rising Star in Philadelphia Magazine by Super Lawyers®.
When not practicing law, Kim can often be found coaching youth sports. During her lacrosse career at the University of Virginia, Kim was a member of two NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse Championship teams (1991 & 1993). Kim resides in West Bradford Township with her husband Jeff and her two sons Luke and Thomas.
Areas of Practice
• Land Use
• Real Estate
• New Jersey
• Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1996
• University of Virginia, B.A., 1993
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• Chester County Bar Association (Member, Municipal & Land Use Section)
• Chester County Solid Waste Authority, Member
• Central & Western Chester County Industrial Development Authority, Board Member
Professional Achievements & Honors
• 2010 Rising Star in Philadelphia Magazine by Super Lawyers®
• Author & Presenter, Form Based Zoning, Greater Valley Forge Transportation Association, Villanova, PA (2010)
• Author & Presenter, Neighborhood Blight and Planning Seminar, Chester Co. Bar Assoc., MCLE Program (2011)