STEPHEN P. MCGUIRE
Stephen P. McGuire’s practice focuses on commercial banking and finance as well as real estate, business and municipal matters. Steve has advised and represented banks and borrowers in the preparation and negotiation of complex real estate and asset based loan documentation, and has advised and represented clients in the formation of businesses, the sale and purchase of businesses and the acquisition, sale and lease of real estate and various commercial transactional matters.
Mr. McGuire is also a Director of the Manito Title Insurance Company.
• Represented the owners of an age-restricted facility in the $90 million negotiation and sale of facility.
• Represented regional banks in financing a $30 million loan facility for national manufacturing company.
Areas of Practice
• Loan Documentation
• Real Estate Transactions
• Business Transactions
• Municipal Law
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• George Washington University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1973
• Villanova University, B.A., 1969